This weekend we:
- Retreated with friends to The Gathering Place at Whitetail Ridge. There was knitting, quilting, cooking, eating, blogging, laughter, wine and cider.
- Shopped at Quilt Haven in Hutchinson, MN. Some of us went more than once. I love the fabrics and the historic building but I didn’t buy anything. I don’t quilt, but everyone else in our little group does.
- Knitted away on projects for display at fiber shows and personal projects. Annie completed Lefty by Martina Behm as a booth sample.
- Visited The World’s Largest Twine Ball by 1 Man (yes, that’s really the name!). Hilarity ensued.
- Dropped off my car at the garage. Car troubles all the way home from Darwin. Possible fuel injector issues. Hopefully under warranty since they were all just replaced. Oy.
How was YOUR weekend?