Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The excitement. There is an amazing amount of excitement on the fairgrounds from the attendees and the vendors. Everyone has a great time!
- The animals. Sheep, lambs, bunnies, sheepdogs. The list goes on.
- The yarn and fiber. So much to see. So much to buy!
- The tools of the trade. Needles, hooks, books, patterns, looms, spindles, wheels. And so much more.
- The people. Old friends, new friends, your knitting group, yarn shop owners, indie dyers, instructors. They are all here.
- Speaking of friends-Shepherd’s Harvest is the place where Annie and Kathleen met. Kathleen and her friend Karen took a Combination Knitting class that Annie taught. The rest is history!
- The garments. Everyone is wearing the coolest knitted, crocheted, and woven clothing. Socks, shawls, hats, mitts, it’s all there on full display.
- The inspiration. Oooh, what pattern is THAT?? I want to knit this!! How did you make those? May I take your picture?
- The shopping. Four buildings chock full of everything fiber-related. More vendors outside. Food vendors. Baskets. Things you never knew you needed.
- Our coupon! Save $5.00 on your ModeKnit Yarn purchase at Shepherd’s Harvest. We are in Building B. Saturday, May 17th 9-5. Sunday, May 18th 10-4